There are many reasons why studying Engineering at the University of Edinburgh could be the right decision for you.
Perhaps living in the city of Edinburgh appeals to you, the University itself is the main draw or the range of courses and facilities at the School of Engineering is the deciding factor, more likely, it is a combination of all three.
Information about the School, the University and living in Scotland can be found below:
- The School of Engineering
- King's Buildings
- The University of Edinburgh
- The City of Edinburgh
We have many social, community and professional development groups to offer support to our students:
- Community and Social Events for PhD students
- Professional Development for PhD Students
- Career Support for postgraduate taught students