Kings Buildings Campus, University of Edinburgh
Open new possibilities for your research in Materials
Take the opportunity to apply your expertise to industry's challenges
AIMday ® Materials is a meeting focused on making contacts between companies/organisations and academic researchers in the field of Materials. The meeting brings new perspectives to companies' challenges by matching these with academic expertise.
What AIMday Materials offers:
- Meet company representatives to discuss their current company challenges
- Learn about industry’s needs for new knowledge and competence in your area of expertise
- Discuss collaborations in various forms (e.g. joint programmes, commissioned research, and PhD programmes)
- Make contacts within the industry that might lead to future projects or employment
- Meet other scientist across departmental borders to discuss issues of common interest
AIMday Materials will be held at King’s Buildings Campus, the University of Edinburgh on December 3, 2014. Registration for academics closes on 7th November for the Academic Industry Meeting day. For more information or to register for this event, please visit the AIMday Materials website.
Event Contact Name:
Dr Charlotte Brady, ERI