Lecture Theatre B, David Hume Tower
The Chemical Engineering Society is hosting a careers presentation from 5 successful alumni who are eager to share their experiences with the society. This presentation is a great opportunity to find out where a Chemical Engineering degree at Edinburgh could take you and to have a chat with graduates to discover where it has taken them.
The speakers are:
- Bruce Webb - Vice President Operations at BP
- Angus Keddie - Director at AK Safety First
- William Scott - Managing Director at Hao Consulting Ltd
- Gavin Reid - Safety Engineer at Maersk
- Mathew Seccombe - Graduate Process Engineer at Ineos
These five speakers are from various stages in their careers paths and should offer a great range of experiences and tips on how to approach the remaining years of your degree and your entrance into industry.
Following the presentation there will be refreshments and snacks provided just round the corner at the Appleton Tower concourse and more importantly a great chance to chat to the speakers about their experiences.
Event Contact Name: