Swann Building, Kings Building Campus
Open new possibilities for your research in Fluids and Flow
Take the opportunity to apply your expertise to industry's challenges
AIMday® Fluid Flows is a meeting focused on making contacts between companies/organisations and academic researchers in the field of fluid mechanics. The meeting brings new perspectives to companies' challenges by matching these with academic expertise.
What AIMday offers:
• Meet company representatives to discuss their current company challenges
• Learn about industry’s needs for new knowledge and competence in your area of expertise
• Discuss collaborations in various forms (e.g. joint programmes, commissioned research, and PhD programmes)
• Make contacts within the industry that might lead to future projects or employment
• Meet other scientist across departmental borders to discuss issues of common interest
AIMday Fluid Flows will be held at King’s Buildings Campus, the University of Edinburgh on April 23rd 2015. Registration for academics closes on 16th March. For more information or to register for this event, please visit the AIMday website.
Event Contact Name: