Crieff Hydro, Scotland.
The International SPAD Sensor Workshop focuses on the study, modeling, design, fabrication, and characterization of SPAD sensors. The workshop welcomes all researchers, practitioners, and educators interested in SPADs, SPAD imagers, and associated applications, not only in imaging but also in other fields.
The second edition of the workshop will gather experts in all areas of SPADs and SPAD related applications in the Scottish Highlands, where over 20 invited speakers will animate three days of study, information dissemination, and debates.
Transport from Edinburgh Airport to the Crieff Hydro will be available on the 8th of June 2020 at 7:00 and at 12:00. Transport from the Crieff Hydro to Edinburgh Airport will be available on the 10th of June 2020 at 13:00 or at 15:30pm.
Registration details can be found in the final announcement of the workshop on the 1st of March 2020.
- Sara Pellegrini ST Microelectronics, United Kingdom
- Robert K Henderson Edinburgh University, United Kingdom
- David Stoppa AMS, Switzerland
- Alberto Tosi Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Edoardo Charbon EPFL AQUA, Switzerland
- Claudio Bruschini EPFL AQUA, Switzerland
For more information on ISSW, please visit the ISSW website or email us directly.
Event Contact Name: