- School of Engineering, College of Science & Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Grade: UE08/UE09
- Salary Range: £42,149 - £50,296 per annum / £53,348 - £60,022 per annum
- Open-ended and full-time, 35 hours per week
- One post is available
The successful candidate will undertake teaching duties in Mechanical Engineering. They will also carry out research in green hydrogen energy systems, within the Institute of Energy Systems at the University of Edinburgh.
This role is UE08/UE09 and is available on a full-time, open-ended contract. The level of appointment for the Lecturer/Senior Lecturer post will be determined by the selection panel.
A full list of main responsibilities and the knowledge, skills and experience required for the role can be found in the full job description below:
- Lecturer in Hydrogen Energy Systems (UE08) job description.
- Senior Lecturer in Hydrogen Energy Systems (UE09) job description.
For informal discussion, potential candidates are invited to contact the Head of School, Prof Conchúr Ó Brádaigh at +44 131 650 5566, HoS.Eng@ed.ac.uk, or Director of Discipline for Mechanical Engineering: Dr Filipe Teixeira-Dias at +44 131 6506768, email@example.com.