- School of Engineering, College of Science & Engineering
- Discipline of Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Grade: UE07
- Salary Range: £33,797 - £40,322
- Fixed-term and full-time, 35 hours per week
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Teach Electronics and Electrical Engineering subjects within BEng/MEng curriculum
- Supervise Electronics and Electrical Engineering students within the BEng curriculum
- Assess Electronics and Electrical Engineering students within the BEng/MEng curriculum and Signal Processing and Communication MSc students
- Review and enhance learning and teaching in Electronics and Electrical engineering subjects
- Contribute to the intellectual and community wealth in the School
- Undertake appropriate administrative duties
This role is UE07 and is available from 01 October 2021 on a fixed term basis for 6 months and 3 weeks.
A full list of main responsibilities and the knowledge, skills and experience required for the role can be found in the full job description.