Thermodynamics 2017 will be held from 5-8 September at the University of Edinburgh.
In 2017, the main themes of the conference will be:
- Advances in molecular simulation
- Interfacial and confined phenomena
- Engineered self-assembly
- Carbon capture and other industrial applications
- Non-equilibrium thermodynamics
- Challenges and advances in fluid phase equilibria
The conference aims to attract about 200 international researchers and presenters from academia and industry. Registrations and abstract submission are now open!