The Scottish Microelectronics Centre has access to the following software packages:
Synopsys (TMA) Software Packages
- SUPREM-3 - A 1-D process simulator
- TSUPREM-4 - A 2-D process simulator
- MEDICI - A 2-D device simulator
- RAPHAEL - An interconnect simulator (Capacitance and resistance)
- Sentaurus-Lithography - A lithography simulator
- Sentaurus-Topography - A layer deposition and etch simulator
Domain Software Solutions Ltd Software Packages
- RS/1 - A statistical and data analysis and management software that includes a built-in programming language for complete customization
- RS/Explore An integrated statistical advisory package that provides menu-driven data exploration, analysis, and interpretation of results. It enables even even non-statisticians to slice through massive amounts of data to significant information.
- RS/Discover - Design of experiment (DOE) software to reduce the number of experimental runs required
- RS/QCA II - A Statistical Process Control (SPC) and quality data analysis package.
- Cornerstone - An exploratory data-analysis package built specifically to help analyze complex production processes in manufacturing applications. Additional analysis modules include multiple regression, principle components analysis and MANOVA.
Agilent Software Packages
- ICCAP - Parameter Extraction Software
STRG Software Packages
- DFM for the Manufacture of ICs - The CALPHURNIA software
- Practical Yield Optimisation - The EYE software
- 3-D Interconnect Simulation - The 3DTOP Software
Other Software Packages Available
- IMEC - Simulation DOE and RSM packages