UDRC Phase 1
UDRC Phase 1 Research commenced in 2009 and finished in 2013 and explores the two main themes of Classification and Multimodal Fusion and Detection, Localisation and Tracking. This work was led and coordinated by Imperial College London.
UDRC Phase 2
UDRC commenced its second phase of work in 2013, an ambitious 5 year project focusing on "Signal Processing in a Networked Battlespace"
This 5 year research programme was jointly led and coordinated by two academic consortia across the UK:
- Edinburgh Consortium which is made up of the University of Edinburgh and Heriot-Watt University
- LSSC Consortium which is made up of Loughborough University, University of Surrey, University of Strathclyde and Cardiff University
UDRC Phase 3
Phase 3 commenced on 1st July 2018 and is a 5 year project. The work entitled "Signal Processing in the Information Age" will develop new underpinning Signal Processing and Machine Learning tools for the defence community.
This research programme is jointly led and coordinated by four universities:
UDRC Phase 3 Consortium
- The University of Edinburgh
- Heriot-Watt University
- Queen's University Belfast
- University of Strathclyde