School of Engineering
The University of Edinburgh
The King's Buildings
Maps and Directions
Downloadable King's Buildings Campus Map
Please click anywhere on the image to download a PDF copy of the King's Buildings Campus map:
University Buildings Disabled Facilities
- Further information about disabled facilities in our buildings is available here.
Buses passing close to the School
- 24 (Mayfield Rd) - to/from West End of Princes St/Lothian Rd
- 38 (West Mains Road) - Granton via Morningside
- 41 (Outside the Rogan Land Building [building 27]) - to/from Princes St/Mound
- 42 (Mayfield Rd) - to/from Princes St/Mound
- 67 (Mayfield Rd - outside Sanderson Building [building 11]) - St Andrews Square/Mound
Further Edinburgh travel information
Edinburgh Airport is situated to the west of Edinburgh, around 12 miles from the School of Engineering.
Edinburgh Train Stations
Edinburgh Waverley (2.3 miles) and Haymarket (3.1 miles) train stations are the closest to the School of Engineering
Edinburgh Bus, Tram and Coach Travel
Edinburgh has an excellent bus network, served mainly by Lothian Buses and Edinburgh Trams within the city.
Cycling in Edinburgh
Edinburgh has a growing network of cycle paths and cycle lanes and the School of Engineering encourages and supports cycling as a sustainable travel choice.