- BE (Civil Engineering), NED University of Eng. & Tech.
- MS (Structural Engineering), Stanford University, California
- PhD, University of Wales, Swansea
Professional Qualifications and Memberships:
- Member of The Institution of Structural Engineers
- Member ASME K-20 Computational Heat Transfer Committee
- CEng Chartered Engineer
- Computational heat/mass transfer and CFD using the finite element method.
- Computational structural/solid mechanics using the finite element method.
- Analysis, modelling and design of stuctures in fire, (see Cardington modelling reports)
- Download an adaptive FEM heat transfer program, HADAPT