Mr. Haokun Wang currently is a 3rd year PhD student at the University of Edinburgh. He strated his PhD in Engineering Electronics from The University of Edinburgh in Dr.Yunjie Yang's ISAC group in 2019. He received his MSc in Microelectronics and nanoindentation from The University of Edinburgh (2018), and BEng in Electronics and Electrical Engineering with Management from The University of Edinburgh (2017).
Mr Wang's research interests are focusing on big data (time series data) prediction, machine learning techniques applications and multiphase flow measurement. The objective of his research including sensing scheme optimization and reconstruction algorithm improvement, machine learning for massive sensing data and representation level multimodality sensing data fusion.
2019 - now PhD student, School of Engineering, The University of Edinburgh, UK
2018 Master of Science (MSc) by Research, Department of Integrated Micro and Nano Systems, The University of Edinburgh, UK
2017 Bachelor of Science (BEng), Department of Electronics and Electrical Engineering, The University of Edinburgh, UK
Professional Qualifications and Memberships:
- Member of IEEE
- Laboratory demonstrator for course "Electronics Project Laboratory 2A" (2019.08 - 2019.12)
- Laboratory demonstrator for course "Analogue Mixed Signal Lab 3" (2017.01 - 2017.04)
- Big data and machine learning technique
- Multiphase flow tomography and measurement
- Sequential data analysing and forecasting