The School of Engineering actively encourages members of staff to complete the e-Diversity in the Workplace online training course:
Additional recommended courses include:
- Overcoming Unconscious Bias
- Developing an Understanding of Equality, Diversity and Internationalisation
- Recruitment and selection and the law
- Understanding Annual Review
- Annual Review Skills
- Further Equality and Diversity courses including:
- Consent Matters: this course covers sexual consent, relationships and bystander intervention training. The course will discuss what informed sexual consent looks like, how all parties can respect and agree clear boundaries and ensure there is consent at all times.
- Tackling Harassment: addresses all forms of harassment and discrimination. The course examines harassment and hate, and how members of the University community can recognise problematic situations and intervene safely.